Click logo to return to program home page
A warm welcome to On-Fire Again!
This page is a chance to get settled and oriented with your program before we jump into the first module.
If you have questions about the program that I don’t address, I encourage you to use the comments area at the bottom of the page to ask your question. Because, it’s likely someone else has the same question and they’ll benefit from the answer too.
Optional Step: Review the Basic Map
This training builds from the basic framework of the New Fire Map that I covered in the free training “5 Keys to Find New Fire.” If the “Map” is new to you, or if it would be helpful to review, just click on the image below to review the training and download the Map handout and/or audio file. (The training reply video is a bit over an hour long.)
Elements of your Interactive Program
Each module includes a mix of elements, including…
Compared to the discovery related programs I facilitate, this program has a strong teaching element. Each module has at least one video, with some modules split into two shorter videos.
These are important because this is where you begin to apply the Map to your own situation – drawing on both your past experience and your current growth.
These interactive elements are a big part of getting the most from each program module.
The Comments Area – At the bottom of each program module page is a comments area for discussion, sharing, and questions. This is community space. Since programs are small, the value of this is enhanced the more actively you engage in the comments area. (Since we just moved this program to a new site, the discussion here is starting fresh. I understand that a blank slate can be intimidating – and I encourage you to just jump in.)
Input Forms – Some modules will include a short survey-style form at the lower part of the module page. These come directly to my email inbox. While I’m not alway able to respond – if you’re wanting a response I do my best to reply within 24 hours.
“Program-Partner” Activities – These add to the interactive nature of the program. “Program Partners” are normally made up of the person who signed up for On-Fire Again! and the guest they invite with the Bring-a-Friend bonus. If you’re attending and not inviting a guest, there are other options:
- Choose someone in your circle of friends or family to do these activities with.
- We can help partner you with another participant.
- You can choose to participate without a Program Partner.
Introduction Activities: To Do
- Optional: View or re-view, the 5 Keys training and apply the map to your own changes.
- Interaction: Get the Conversation Started
- Go to the Comments Area below and introduce yourself to other participants.
- If you’re comfortable doing so, share some about the changes that bring you to this program, and what way, if any, it helps to see these within the perspective of the New Fire Map. (Your comments are only viewable by other participants.)Here are some optional questions you might use to structure your sharing:
- In what way are you between-dreams? Perhaps related this to the Map.
- What’s most challenging about this for you?
- Where do you hope to be different, further along on the cycle (either internally and/or externally, in 6 months? You can change that time frame as fits you.
- Interaction: Program Partners (optional)
- If you’re not inviting a guest to join you in On-Fire Again, consider who you might want to partner with to talk through some of your program insights.
- If you already have a Program Partner, have a short conversation to share your current changes with each other. The optional questions above can also be used in the conversation with your Program Partner.
Tomorrow we jump into Module 1.
This is already available today so you’re welcome to jump in sooner.
Join in the Conversation:
The comments area below is a great place for discussion and questions related to this module. You’re encouraged to comment on each others posts so a conversation can unfold here. Don’t hang back… With a small group the vitality of discussion hinges on everyone jumping in.