Click logo to return to program home pageAs you may be able to tell, this module is even richer and includes more opportunities to apply the learning for your reinvention. Depending on your time availability, I encourage you to allow yourself 2-3 days for the module 2 activities. Enjoy!
Module 2 Worksheets:
Module 2 Activities:
- Worksheet 1:
- Fall: Similar to the Summer activity, this worksheet is a chance to relate your own experience to this phase in the Map.
- The Power of No-ing: A relatively short activity related to clarity about “what you don’t want.”
- Worksheet 2: Optional
- A Question of Completion: This is the 3-Question activity that I describe in the video. Relevant and helpful if your job, or some other key aspect of your lifework, is currently in a fall.
- Worksheet 3:
- The WORK of Completion: This is the most important activity in module 2 as it is a bridge toward translating your place on the map into the activities you can focus on for movement. It also introduces an active focus that we’ll address for each of the next two seasons as well.
- Survey: I’ll be adding a short survey lower on this page. Please complete it before moving on to Module 3; it gives me feedback about your progress, input for continued fine-tuning of the program, and some helpful groundwork for supporting you during our followup session.
Time Priorities: While each the activities in this module can be of real help, the “WORK of Completion” activity is key.
Module 2 Audio Download:
Click logo to return to program home page