Meet a successful Business Owner, who as she entered her 60’s, realized that she needed to let go of everything and begin a new chapter. Hear how her reinvention unfolded, the key questions that opened the way, and the surprising new territory it carried her into.
In this episode of Reinvention Success Stories you’ll meet Amber Chand, a serial reinventor, who took to heart the words, Let Go, re-imagined a new story for her life. Through the sharing of her story. she inspired people all over the world to authentically live into their new story.
Listen to, Watch, or Download Amber’s Story:
During this episode we focus on:
- Re-imagining our New Story
- The power of Letting Go
- Making a declaration
- The question, What is it that I love?
Amber’s Gem of Wisdom:
“We are living in our stories. We think we are living in a reality, but it is our stories that create our reality.
There are three core questions:
- What is seeking to emerge through me? What am I called to?
- What do I need to release, in terms of old habits, thoughts and beliefs that no longer serve this vision?
- What am I afraid I will lose or have to let go of to step into my future?”
- Learn more about Amber’s and her work at: www.AmberChand.com
- Click Here – Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Click Here – Watch this episode on Vimeo