Meet a former Industrial Sales Rep., Nina Potter, who vowed to never again take a job that did not feed her soul. You’ll hear the important gift she gave herself – a 6-week intensive process to discovery her calling. It’s a gift that led into a fulfilling career reinvention – making a difference doing what she loves.
Listen to, Watch, or Download Nina’s Story:
Episode Summary & Resources
In this episode of Reinvention Success Stories you’ll meet Nina Potter who’s commitment to her truth led her to the fulfilling and meaningful Coaching she does today.
In the aftermath of September 11, 2001, Nina found herself without a job, which she clearly admits was a job that did not fill her soul. With this loss she made a commitment to herself to never take another job that did not feed her soul. Her reinvention story tells of her journey to discover her purpose, her passion.
During this episode we focus on:
- The importance of making the time to discover what fulfills you.
- Knowing who you want to work with.
- Bringing an open mind to the steps and stages of reinvention.
- Feeling what’s right.
- When you know the “what,” the “how” becomes clear.
Nina’s Gem of Wisdom:
“Be the source of your own well-being. Never give up on your dream. Commit to what you deeply know is your truth.”
- Learn more about Nina and her work at: www.PlayInYourMarriage.com
- Click Here – Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Click Here – Watch this episode on Vimeo